Wednesday 11 June 2008

It's already 1am now, but I am not tired...

Hmmm, I have been hanging out with the guys so much lately. LOL. They are just so cute.

My housemates, 7 guys, they are so unique...somewhat different from the rest. Naive, yet so mature in a way...haha. Among them, I still prefer polar bear and totoro. Oh! By the way, we gave all of them a name! Hehehe! That's to make talking easier XD

I shall be taking my stuff from Jee Yee tomorrow from Kelana Jaya LRT station. Leaving Melati LRT station at about 9am I guess. Not so sure, depends on what time I sleep. OMG..they are going for supper again.....*yawn* I am so tired actually. If not for totoro.

I called pig up the other day, asking him to go out for dinner the other night. but sad to say, he rejected me...because he wanted to go out with his friend to buy stuff. I felt so empty.

Should I go out? hmmm.

No comments: